Let us take care of your neighborhood…
so you can enjoy it!
Volunteers are just that—volunteers. Expecting a group of individuals to create the margin in their life to run a community—for free—on top of their jobs, families, and other responsibilities is a lot to ask. We know Board Members spend hours trying to make sure every part of their community looks great and runs smoothly, however, we also know no one wants to be the bad guy nagging their neighbor to pay their dues or clean up their yard. That is why we are here.
If you are looking to hire a company in the Tulsa, Jenks, Broken Arrow or Bixby area to take the weight off the shoulders of your Board, we hope you will consider Green Country HOA Management. We are committed to providing the best service in order to become the number one name in HOA management in the greater Tulsa area.
Please take a moment to browse our site and then contact us to create a bid specific for your community’s needs.
Who We Are
Green Country HOA Management is an HOA Management company located in Jenks, Oklahoma. We handle the financial, administrative and management needs of Homeowners’ Associations in the Tulsa, Jenks, Broken Arrow and Bixby areas.
We specialize in personal and prompt service, to both the Board and the residents of your neighborhood. We have years of management and accounting experience to help your neighborhood run as smoothly and effortlessly as possible. It is our job to take care of the day-to-day needs and issues that come up, so your Board can enjoy the community.
- Answer questions and field complaints from residents
- Perform inspections of neighborhood looking for covenant violations
- Send violation notices to homeowners and follow up for compliance
- Perform administrative record keeping including assisting with architectural applications
- Attend all scheduled meetings of the Board, per contract
- Review and assist with the placement of insurance
- Maintain current files for the Association including an up-to-date spreadsheet of all owners to the extent that information is provided
- Prepare and send out mailings and notices by direction of the Board
- Solicit and obtain competitive bids for services needed as directed by the Board
- Prepare bids and present them to the Board for decision and vote
- Oversee vendors work
- Provide the Board with a detailed monthly report that shows status of delinquent accounts, financial statements, and status of current projects
- Verify that all vendors have current and correct insurance policies
- Manage pool codes and pool rentals
- Process all accounts payable and receivable
- Prepare and distribute detailed monthly income and expense reports to the Board
- Maintain (or open) bank accounts as directed by the Board specific to each Association
- All Homeowners’ Association’s funds are deposited separately into their own accounts; Funds are not intermixed
- Maintain account ledgers and history for each homeowner
- Bill and process Homeowners’ dues and assessments
- Assist the treasurer in creating a proposed annual budget for the Board
- Provide homeowners with their current balance and answer questions regarding dues as requested
- Prepare and file liens (and lien releases) as necessary on delinquent accounts
- Assist and cooperate with any outside auditing firm that may be retained by the Association
- Prepare and process IRS Form 1099’s at the end of each calendar year for tax purposes
- Prepare yearly taxes for the Association
- Prepare and send closing letters as requested
The staff at Green Country HOA Management is available Monday through Friday to answer your questions, take a payment, or create a custom proposal for your community.
Green Country HOA Management
PO Box 1044
Jenks, OK 74037
Office Hours: Monday-Friday 9:00AM-5:00PM
Office Number: 918-901-9311
Please fill out our contact form and we will contact you shortly!